Health Quality & Safety Commission | Copyright
Unless otherwise stated, the material available on this website is the property of the Health Quality & Safety Commission and is subject to the rights and protections set out in the Copyright Act 1994.
You can reproduce this copyright material free of charge and without further permission, as long as you:
- reproduce the material accurately;
- ensure that any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material;
- ensure the source and copyright status of the material is included;
- do not use the material in a derogatory or inappropriate manner or a in a misleading context;
- do not use the material to promote or endorse any product or service;
- do not sell the material.
Any reproduction of the material must respect the moral rights of the author of the material as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
Photographic and graphic work
No photographic or graphic work on this website, or in any Commission publication, may be reproduced out of the document or resource it appears in, without the express written permission of the HQSC.
Parties other than the Commission
Permission to reproduce Commission material does not extend to include any material identified on this website as the copyrighted material of a party other than the Commission. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
For any requests or queries about copyright please contact the the Commission site administrator.