Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 49 online now
Issue 49 of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update is now available online.
Conversations that Count Day – Get them talking!
On 16 April, New Zealand ‘Conversations that Count Day’ is being held – a national day to raise awareness about advance care planning.
Scholarships for infection prevention & control quality improvement training
The Health Quality & Safety Commission in partnership with ACC is offering scholarships for district health board (DHB) infection prevention and control (IPC) practitioners to participate in a quality improvement course.
- Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 50 online now
- Law Commission recommends law change for victims who commit homicide
- Waikato Hospital team wins display competition
- District health boards celebrate World Hand Hygiene Day
- Judiciary Summary bail decisions pilot expands
- Hand hygiene in surgical settings focus of World Hand Hygiene Day
- eMedRec brings number of benefits for Counties Manukau Health and Northland DHB
- Nominations now open for Ko Awatea excellence awards
- 'KoLaboration' map showcases quality improvement projects
- Australian pilot and partial paraplegic, Janine Shepherd, invites you to attend APAC Forum and hear her amazing story.