Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
Safe Surgery update
The second Surgical Safety Culture Survey is underway, and news about planned co-design training and auditor training.
Congratulations to the successful Whakakotahi 2017 improvement projects
Late last year the Health Quality & Safety Commission introduced Whakakotahi – the primary care quality improvement challenge. Read more about the 2017 projects.
Primary care patient experience survey roadshows underway
The Commission and the Ministry of Health are undertaking nationwide roadshows to introduce the primary care patient experience survey to the sector.
- Health Quality & Safety Commission e-digest, Issue 62 online now
- Health Quality & Safety Commission e-digest, Issue 61 online now
- Get them talking on Conversations that Count Day
- How-to Guide (Safe Use of Opioid care bundles) introductory webinar
- New Zealand’s over-reliance on tests and treatments subject of symposium
- Expressions of interest for appointment of a pharmacist to the Medication Safety Programme National Expert Advisory Group
- Patient Safety Week 2017 theme announced
- Call for applications and nominations for a midwife and a consumer representative for the Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee
- Health Quality & Safety Commission e-digest, Issue 60 online now
- Commission launches Open for leadership awards