Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
- New Safety Signal released
New DHB guide for consumer engagement
The Health Quality & Safety Commission's Partners in Care programme has released a new guide promoting consumer engagement in New Zealand district health boards (DHBs).
Report shows significant reduction in stillbirths
The Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee’s (PMMRC’s) ninth annual report shows there was one death for every 100 babies born in New Zealand in 2013.
- Health Improvement and Innovation Digest
- Co-design evaluation report now available
- Handle antibiotics with care!
- Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 45 online now
- ‘Strong, consistent focus’ on quality at Canterbury DHB
- Henry Marsh forum – registrations now open!
- Commission working with Advance Care Planning Cooperative
- Health professional's perceptions of quality survey
- Hip Fracture Registry to be launched in New Zealand
- Call for nominations for the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee