Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
- February 2014 'Medication Safety Watch' out now
Serious Adverse Events Report 2012–13
The Health Quality & Safety Commission has released the 2012–13 report of serious adverse events (SAEs) reported by district health boards (DHBs) and other health providers.
Partners in Care: Consumers and clinicians co-designing services
The Commission is pleased to announce it will deliver an eight month programme for consumers and providers to learn about experience based design (EBD).
- Metoprolol draft alert: feedback requested
- Southern DHB - April Falls 2014
- BOPDHB's falls performance noted nationally
- WDHB welcomes latest Quality and Safety Markers results
- Dame Kate Harcourt supports April Falls 2014 themes
- Falls prevention highlighted in April
- Refresh your hand hygiene knowledge and win!
- New marker added to rate DHB safety
- DHBs improving performance on keeping patients safe
- Have you got your Health Passport yet?