Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 49 online now
Issue 49 of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update is now available online.
Conversations that Count Day – Get them talking!
On 16 April, New Zealand ‘Conversations that Count Day’ is being held – a national day to raise awareness about advance care planning.
Scholarships for infection prevention & control quality improvement training
The Health Quality & Safety Commission in partnership with ACC is offering scholarships for district health board (DHB) infection prevention and control (IPC) practitioners to participate in a quality improvement course.
- Nominations now open for Ko Awatea excellence awards
- 'KoLaboration' map showcases quality improvement projects
- Australian pilot and partial paraplegic, Janine Shepherd, invites you to attend APAC Forum and hear her amazing story.
- It’s incredibly healthy to have a conversation about what’s most important to you
- FVDRC welcomes announcement of Integrated Safety Response model
- New health sector System Level Measures have quality improvement focus
- Conversations that Count Day 16 April 2016
- April 2016 'Medication Safety Watch' out now
- Update on roll-out of the surgical teamwork and communication interventions
- Commission partners with patient portal to provide Let's PLAN resource