Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
- New Safety Signal released
New DHB guide for consumer engagement
The Health Quality & Safety Commission's Partners in Care programme has released a new guide promoting consumer engagement in New Zealand district health boards (DHBs).
Report shows significant reduction in stillbirths
The Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee’s (PMMRC’s) ninth annual report shows there was one death for every 100 babies born in New Zealand in 2013.
- Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 45 online now
- 2015 Mental Health Awareness Week: give time, words and presence.
- South Island DHBs collaborate to reduce opioid-related harm
- SCDHB's falls success story delivers benefits for all
- Health quality and safety continue to improve, latest data shows
- CYMRC poster highly commended at APAC 2015
- New quality and safety measure published
- Expressions of interest for consumer representative, Safe Surgery NZ programme
- No place for bullying in New Zealand’s health system
- Medical ID bracelet incident timely med safety reminder