Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
Primary care patient experience survey roadshows underway
The Commission and the Ministry of Health are undertaking nationwide roadshows to introduce the primary care patient experience survey to the sector.
National reportable events policy review consultation and feedback documents
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is carrying out a review of the National Reportable Events Policy 2012 and is seeking views on the proposed changes.
Save the date for World Antibiotic Awareness Week 2016
World Antibiotic Awareness Week is being held from 14–20 November 2016.
- Presentations from national advance care planning forum now available
- Call for applications and nominations for the Maternal Mortality Review Working Group
- Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 59 online now
- First national advance care planning forum held in Auckland
- World Health Organization global patient safety challenge – medication safety
- Choosing Wisely campaign launched in New Zealand
- Call for applications and nominations for a surgeon to join the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee
- December 2016 'Let's Talk Triggers' out now
- Call for applications and nominations for the Neonatal Encephalopathy Working Group
- Call for applications and nominations for an obstetrician for the Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee