Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
- Committee calls for radical change towards family violence
Report reveals surgical death rates
Media release from the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee regarding the release of the third report on death rates from surgery and anaesthesia.
Report backs up link between smoking, obesity and stillbirth
Media release from the Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee showing further evidence of the link between smoking, obesity and stillbirth.
- Commitment to reducing harm from falls continues
- Update on the safe use of opioids collaborative
- Patient experience focus for Bay of Plenty DHB grand round
- Expressions of interest – Partners in Care experience based co-design course
- September 2014 'Medication Safety Watch' out now
- Director of Mental Health to report mental health and addiction services adverse events
- New e-Incident management project kicks into action!
- Consumer representatives for National Stroke Network
- Safety considerations for parents when purchasing second-hand infant sleep products
- Consumer advisors sought for National Health Board First Specialist Assessment programme