Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
View more news » Featured Recent
- Bestselling US health writer Dr Atul Gawande gives Wellington public lecture
Feedback sought on DHB guide for engaging consumers
The Health Quality & Safety Commission's Partners in Care programme is developing a practical guide to help New Zealand district health boards improve their consumer engagement, particularly at policy and governance levels.
- Commission forum a rare opportunity to hear and talk with Dr Atul Gawande
- Individual surgeons’ performance data of limited value, says Atul Gawande
- Atul Gawande makes the case for bananas, cocktails and cookies
- Atul Gawande emphasises the fundamental importance of system-building
- Sponsorship for consumers and providers to attend the 2015 APAC Forum
- Nurses on the front line of quality improvement
- Hospitals increasingly turn to patients for advice
- Gidday my name is...
- Waitakere Health Link newsletter – May 2015
- IHI team to support opioid collaborative
- Postoperative NZ mortality data 'a driver for surgical safety'