Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
- February 2015 'Medication Safety Watch' out now
Māori talk about their health experiences
The Health Quality & Safety Commission has partnered with Te Awa Hauora Marae at Hawke’s Bay District Health Board (DHB) to develop a series of Māori health-focused videos.
Newly formed Northland Health Consumer Council boosts partnership
Communication between Northland District Health Board (DHB) and the public is about to run smoother courtesy of the region’s first Northland Health Consumer Council.
- Commission forum a rare opportunity to hear and talk with Dr Atul Gawande
- Infection Prevention and Control Network meeting a first for the Northern region
- Hospital patients urged to take part in care survey
- Perioperative Harm programme proof of concept moves to next phase
- New video urges staff to 'speak up' for patient safety
- Opening address: Safe use of opioids national collaborative
- Children and young people deaths reduced by half since 1980
- Get ready for April Falls 2015!
- Future steps for the Perioperative Harm programme
- Programme delivers better hip/knee op recovery