Health Quality & Safety Commission | News & Events
Summary of News, Events, Media Releases, and Blog Entries
- New Safety Signal released
New DHB guide for consumer engagement
The Health Quality & Safety Commission's Partners in Care programme has released a new guide promoting consumer engagement in New Zealand district health boards (DHBs).
Report shows significant reduction in stillbirths
The Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee’s (PMMRC’s) ninth annual report shows there was one death for every 100 babies born in New Zealand in 2013.
- PMMRC welcomes focus on preventable stillbirths
- What’s coming up for April Falls?
- Commission backs calls for better awareness on medication safety issues
- Data shows continuing disparity between gout prevalence and treatment
- Call for nominations for the Child and Youth Mortality Review Committee
- January 2016 'Medication Safety Watch' out now
- Preventing pressure injuries in New Zealand
- Free CALD cultural competency courses
- Free Let’s PLAN flyer for consumers available
- Primary care patient experience survey update: 18 December 2015