Health Quality & Safety Commission | International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare
This BMJ and IHI conference focuses on quality improvement, to act together across professions and with service users, and to achieve real success in improving care worldwide.
The theme is Aim. Act. Achieve.
Keynote speakers are:
- Tan Sri Abu Bakar Suleiman, Chairman, IHH Healthcare PLC and a previous Director General of Health
- Derek Feeley, President and CEO, Institute for Healthcare Improvement, USA
- Donald M. Berwick, MD, MPP, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement; Former Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, USA.
- Poster display deadline is 2 May 2017.
- Early bird registration ends 20 June (and if you are a partner organisation of the international forum, you can apply for a partner rate/discount).
- Click here to see the Kuala Lumpur 2017 conference programme.
- Click here to go to the conference website.