Health Quality & Safety Commission | Safekids News September issue out now
In the latest edition of Safekids News (September 2012):
- 2012 World Safety Conference Special: Must see child injury prevention sessions
- Consumer Alert: Child ingestion dangers of 'super magnets'
- Q&A: Is it legal to sell expired child restraints in New Zealand?
- Call to action on the safe disposal of mercury thermometers
- Starship Trauma Update: Child cycling injury admissions January 2007 to December 2011
- ACC Safety Week: Fight the 5 Homes Hazards
- Community coalition events across the count
To read the full newsletter click here.