Health Quality & Safety Commission | Last chance to enter the Hand Hygiene New Zealand video competition
The countdown is on – it’s the final week of Hand Hygiene New Zealand's hand hygiene video competition.
Many fabulous, educational and entertaining entries have been received. Take a look below at a sneak peek of the video entries so far.
- Auckland DHB Infection Prevention Control team: hand hygiene singing nuns video
- Auckland DHB Neonatal Intensive Care Unit team: hand hygiene system video
- Midcentral DHB: hand hygiene I Care video
- South Canterbury DHB: Timaru hand wash video
- South Canterbury DHB: Bay Germinators video
- Waikato DHB bug busters team: breaking the chain of infection video
For further information on how to enter, see the Hand Hygiene New Zealand website. Entries close at 5pm on Friday 28 September 2012.