The Health Quality & Safety Commission has a vacancy for an adverse events specialist.
Adverse events specialist
- Adverse Events Learning Programme Team
- Part time (0.8FTE) or full time
The Commission is seeking to appoint an additional adverse events specialist to provide expert advice and project management to support the development of the Adverse Events Learning Programme. The aim of the Adverse Events Learning Programme is to support health and disability service providers to have high performing patient safety cultures and systems for reporting, reviewing and learning from adverse events.
The person we are seeking will have:
- expert knowledge and experience in adverse events review
- project management experience ideally at a regional or national level
- well-developed writing skills
- ability to understand, interpret and analyse data
- ability to build capability, develop and deliver education/training
- excellent leadership and relationship management skills.
This permanent role is a full-time or part-time position (0.8FTE), based in Wellington.
The role will report to the Senior Portfolio Manager, Quality Improvement Hub.
If you wish to discuss this role, you can contact Tania Simmons on 06 374 2868 or 021 230 6670.
To apply for this role please forward your CV, application form and a covering letter to Tania Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 5pm Monday, 8 January 2018.