Improvement science in practice
- Event start: 17 Nov 2014 9:00am
- Event end: 18 Nov 2014 4:00pm
- Location: Ko Awatea, Middlemore Hospital, Auckland
This two-day action learning course integrates improvement theory with practice. Each participant learns by applying improvement science to a project. The course includes:
- an orientation conference call prior to the workshop to provide an overview of the course and help participants to identify a suitable project
- pre-work reading assignments
- two-day workshop with the expert faculty.
- two follow-up conference calls for learning and sharing results, following the course.
The Commission has a limited number of sponsorships to the two-day course, which will be held at Ko Awatea, Middlemore Hospital.
Download a copy of the application form here.