Mental health workshop with Dr David Hall
- Event start: 22 Sep 2016 9:00am
- Event end: 22 Sep 2016 4:00pm
- Location: Te Wharewaka Function Centre, 15 Jervois Quay, Wellington
The Health Quality & Safety Commission in partnership with Te Pou mental health, addiction and disability workforce development, presents a workshop featuring Scottish mental health specialist Dr David Hall.
- Dr Hall will talk about the Scottish experience and achievements in mental health.
- Speakers from Te Pou will present New Zealand-specific information on seclusion and restraint-reduction initiatives.
- Participants are encouraged to bring questions and examples of specific challenges or issues they may wish to address.
Email Lisa Clyde to register. Numbers are limited to 100 and places will be allocated on a first-in, first-served basis.
Download the event flyer for further information.