Healthcare Leadership for Challenging Times
- Event start: 14 May 2012 10:00am
- Event end: 16 May 2012 6:30pm
- Location: Novotel Brighton Beach, Sydney, Australia
Healthcare Leadership for Challenging Times: Reducing costs through quality improvement and innovation is a practical workshop for improvement leaders seeking to deliver change that works. Click here for the programme. Earlybird rates close 30 March 2012.
Speakers and facilitators include:
- Jim Easton: National Director for Improvement and Efficiency, NHS Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP), Department of Health
- Dr Lynne Maher: Director for Design and Innovation, NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement
- Dr Helen Bevan: Chief of Service Transformation at the NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement.