Recorded presentations from ‘Quality & Safety In Healthcare - Solutions for Tough Times’
- Event start: 6 Dec 2012 8:30am
The International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare is a premier event which brings together over 3,000 healthcare professionals from over 80 countries. The forum aims to improve outcomes for patients and communities, provide practical ideas that can be implemented in the workplace and foster effective innovation in quality and safety improvement in healthcare.
If you were unable to attend the forum in April 2012, the Commission has organised four events throughout NZ, offering you the opportunity to view and discuss a selection of recorded presentations including keynote presentations from:
- Sir Liam Donaldson, WHO Envoy for Patient Safety, Chair, WHO World Alliance for Patient Safety
- Nigel Edwards, Director of Policy, NHS Confederation, UK
- Jean-Luc Harousseau, President, French National Authority for Health, and
- additional online access to all sessions filmed at the International Forum can be provided to participants.
For further information on your nearest event please download the relevant flyer below .
- Auckland - to download the flyer for the Auckland event on 10 July 2012, click here.
- Hamilton - to download the flyer for the Hamilton event on 27 July 2012, click here.
- Wellington - to download the flyer for the Wellington event on 9 August 2012, click here.
Christchurch - this event will be held on 6 December. Further details will be posted here as soon as they are available.
For more information, contact: Gillian Bohm on Gillian.Bohm@hqsc.govt.nz