Full day symposium on teamwork and patient safety
- Event start: 22 Mar 2013 12:00am
- Event end: 22 Mar 2013 12:00am
- Location: University of Auckland
Over a decade ago international calls were made for improvements in patient safety. Recent years have seen substantial safety improvements in certain areas, and teamwork communication is key to this success.
- Professor Lorelai Lingard
Other expert participants:
- Prof Alan Merry Board Chairman of the Health Quality and Safety Commission
- Mr Ian Civil Clinical Lead for the Health Quality & Safety Commission's peri-operative harm programme
- Dr Leona Wilson Chair of the Peri-operative Mortality Review Committee
- A/P Jennifer Weller Head of Centre for Medical and Health Sciences Education, University of Auckland
- Dr Penny Andrew Waitemata Clinical Leader for Quality
- A/P Simon Mitchell Head of Department of Anaesthesiology, University of Auckland
For further information and to register, download the symposium flyer.