The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 30 March–19 April 2015 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Bestselling US health writer Dr Atul Gawande gives Wellington public lecture
- A day for 'conversations that count' about end-of-life care
- Safe use of opioids collaborative newsletter
- Open Book reports
- Register now for the annual PMMRC and POMRC workshops
- Feedback sought on DHB guide for engaging consumers
- Call for expressions of interest to join cohorts
- Workshops with Dr Clifford Ko
- MidCentral falls prevention symposium a hit
- Open campaign focuses on reducing harm from falls
- April Falls quiz
- Final chance to enter our 'one step' competition
- One step to improve warfarin safety
- and more!
Click here to read the e-update.