The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 11–31 May 2015 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Improving Together quality improvement tools now available
- Infographics highlight recent child injury statistics across New Zealand
- New district health board guide for consumer engagement
- Sponsorship for consumers and providers to attend the 4th APAC Forum
- Open Book: Acting on X-ray reports
- Presentations from safe use of opioids national collaborative learning session
- New mascot helps MidCentral medication safety programme
- Hand hygiene practice reaches six-year high
- Focus on Falls – Issue 3, July 2015
- Everyday approaches to falls prevention in the home – workshops with Lindy Clemson
- Two new Atlas of Healthcare Variation domains released
- and much more.
Read issue 43 of the Commission e-update.