Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 48 online now
29 Feb 2016
The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 8–28 February 2016 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Book now for Henry Marsh forum – limited spaces left
- Workshop with Associate Professor Jeanne M Huddleston
- Orders open for 2016 April Falls resources
- Agencies need to change response to family violence
- Adverse event review workshops open for registration
- New Open Book reports
- Safe use of opioids collaborative newsletter – issue 3 out now
- Trauma Atlas data updated
- Pharmacy students learn health literacy skills in free medicine clinics
- and more.
Read issue 48 of the Commission e-update.