Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 49 online now
11 Apr 2016
The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 21 March–10 April 2016 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Presentations and videos now online from the Open Forum with Dr Henry Marsh
- Conversations that Count Day – get them talking!
- April Falls resources and themes online now
- Falls prevention starts in the home
- Register now for April Falls webinar series
- Send us photos of your April Falls displays!
- Commission partners with patient portal to provide Let's PLAN resource
- New 'alert' to warn of risk of medication-related errors in stroke thrombolysis
- Final opioids collaborative workshop set for May
- Governing for quality guide for boards published
- and more.
Read issue 49 of the Commission e-update.