Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 50 online now
24 May 2016
The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 2–22 May 2016 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Patient Safety Week 2016
- Advance care planning national forum
- Waikato Hospital team wins display competition
- Adverse event review workshop, Palmerston North
- Open Book reports
- District health boards celebrate World Hand Hygiene Day
- Safe surgery auditor training sessions complete
- Register now for the annual Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee
- Registration open for the annual Perioperative Mortality Review Committee
- A qualitative lens on the in-hospital patient experience survey.
Read issue 50 of the Commission e-update.