Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 52 online now
26 Jul 2016
The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 4–24 July 2016 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Quality improvement scientific symposium
- Hold the date for the advance care planning national forum
- MORSim rollout to start in November
- Whakakotahi – primary care quality improvement challenge
- Hear short talks delivered by innovators from health and related fields at 2016 APAC Forum
- Hand Hygiene New Zealand newsletter, July 2016
- Safe use of opioids group
- Aged residential care medication chart
- Surgical teamwork and communication intervention roll-out
- Safe Surgery NZ regional workshops with Professor Cliff Hughes
- Orders for patient safety week resources open!
Read issue 52 of the Commission e-update.