Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 55 online now
26 Sep 2016
The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 5–25 September 2016 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Arthur's helping to spread the word on advance care planning
- ACP national forum: Call for posters
- A vision for quality improvement in primary care
- Whakakotahi applications are in!
- Consumer representative receives award for improving hospital waiting areas
- Change to orthopaedic surgery reporting
- Presentations from the workshop on reducing harm from healthcare associated infections
- Show your support for International Infection Prevention Week
- Waikato DHB's success with frontline ownership
- Family Violence Death Review Committee welcomes law changes
- Professor Anne Duggan on understanding and acting on variation
- New Zealand supports new Australian standard to improve hip fracture care
- One week left to register for safe surgery workshops with Prof Cliff Hughes
- Get your thinking caps on for our exciting Patient Safety Week competitions!
Read issue 55 of the Commission e-update.