There are many tools and resources available to help you promote advance care planning and shared goals of care for different groups.
People and their whānau
- Provide resources such as the advance care plan and guide.
- Encourage people to talk with their whānau while they are well.
- Offer to answer any questions.
- Let patients know you would like to talk about it.
Teams and organisations
- Present to your team or organisation.
- Share stories and outcomes.
In the community
- Make yourself available for community talks.
- Encourage people in your communities to share their own stories with others.