Serious Illness Conversation Guides training Q&A webinar
- Event start: 9 Apr 2020 12:00pm
- Event end: 16 Apr 2020 1:00pm
- Location: Webinar, online
The national Serious Illness Conversation Guide training team will be available as a panel to answer questions from clinicians about the Serious Illness Conversation Guides and the training on the talkingCOVID section of our website.
Panellists: Jane Goodwin, Dr Prue McCallum, Dr Lynn Twigley, Carla Arkless, Dr Oleg Kiriaev and Leigh Manson.
Before attending the webinar, please visit the talkingCOVID section of our website and watch the training video.
- Welcome and SICG overview
- Preparing for conversations
- Talking with patients and whānau:
- set up
- prognosis sharing
- exploring priorities and preferences
- goals of care
- Documenting the conversations.
Accessing the webinar
The webinar will be held on Thursday 9 April then repeated on Thursday 16 April, between 12 noon and 1pm via Zoom: Register here.