Quality improvement scientific symposium 2021
- Event start: 17 Nov 2021 9:00am
- Event end: 17 Nov 2021 4:30pm
- Location: Rydges Latimer Christchurch, 30 Latimer Square, Christchurch
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is hosting its 7th annual scientific symposium for health care quality improvement practitioners.
This year’s theme, ‘Whakahohe, whiria te muka tangata | Recharge, inspire and connect’, focuses on taking time to connect with your colleagues to reflect on the inspirational work done over the past 18 months in an environment with a high degree of uncertainty and complexity.
Recharge your enthusiasm and ignite inspiration by sharing knowledge and wisdom of quality improvement across all fields of health care.
- share what has been learned from applying scientific methods to health care improvement
- network with like-minded colleagues
- discuss challenges in applying and disseminating scientific approaches to health care improvement
- create a common understanding of how to apply and disseminate scientific methods to improve health and health care underpinned by Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Who should attend?
Anybody interested in quality improvement methodology in health care.
Expected date the programme gets released
Dates to note
|17 May 2021
||Call for abstracts opens
|10 August 2021
||Abstract submissions close
|15 September 2021
||Notify applicants of results
|1 October 2021
||Deadline for presenter registration
$120 + GST per person
Individual registration: https://hqsc.eventsair.com/qiss2021/ind
Group registration: https://hqsc.eventsair.com/qiss2021/grpreg
Call for abstracts
Click here for the criteria, guidelines and the online submission portal.
Download the event flyer
QI Symposium A4 poster
For more information, head to the symposium's website or email email@example.com.