Hand Hygiene New Zealand quality improvement workshop
- Event start: 12 Jun 2014 9:00am
- Event end: 13 Jun 2014 4:00pm
- Location: Wellington
Front-line ownership of quality improvement initiatives, innovation, and sustainability are some of the key topics that will be addressed at the Hand Hygiene New Zealand (HHNZ) quality improvement workshop in Wellington on 12 and 13 June 2014.
The two-day, collaborative workshop for district health board (DHB) staff will provide fresh ideas and strategies to help you and your colleagues to take hand hygiene performance and patient safety improvement to the ‘next level’.
- Learn how to engage frontline staff and empower them to devise and take ownership of their own hand hygiene improvement strategies.
- Discover ways to bolster hand hygiene sustainability and reduce healthcare associated infections.
- Hear from national and international speakers, including Dr Michael Gardam, Director, Infectious Diseases Prevention and Control at the Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion.
- Find out how DHB colleagues have successfully overcome improvement challenges.
- Get access to new tools and resources that HHNZ has developed to support your improvement activities.
- Share experiences and brainstorm ideas.
For more information, download the flyer here.