August issue of the National Medication Safety Programme Update now out
23 Aug 2012 | Medication Safety
The third update from the National Medication Safety Programme is now available. In this issue you can read about:
- the review of the national medication chart and design changes
- the national chart being developed for the aged residential care sector
- how junior doctor chart audits are contributing to a drop in medication errors at Wairarapa Hospital
- development of a measurement and evaluation framework for electronic medicine management initiatives
- the Partners in Care project
- Medication Safety Expert Advisory Group Chair Dwayne Crombie’s thoughts on medication safety
- new National Programme Director eMedicines, Anton Venter
- the New Zealand Universal List of Medicines
- the launch of the New Zealand Formulary
- the latest on the Go for Gold programme
- achieving targets for medicine reconciliation at admission.
Click the link below to download the Update from our Publications & Resources section.