Joint workshop of the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee (POMRC) and Safe Surgery New Zealand (SSNZ) – Making the wise choice simple
- Event start: 21 Jun 2017 12:00am
- Event end: 21 Jun 2017 12:00am
- Location: Te Papa, Wellington
This workshop was run by the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee and hosted by the Health Quality & Safety Commission.
This year’s programme included:
- an overview of the latest annual report of the Perioperative Mortality Review Committee
- factors that change practice
- surgical safety culture survey results
- knowing mortality risk
- futile surgery
- operative vs. non-operative surgery (workshop).
View the workshop programme here
View the event flyer here
|Early bird registration (up to 26 May 2017)
||$170 (incl GST)
|Regular registration (if received after 27 May 2017)
||$200 (incl GST)
Registrations are now closed.
Oceania, Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa, 55 Cable Street, Wellington