Manukau Health and Wellness Expo
- Event start: 14 Apr 2015 9:00am
- Event end: 16 Apr 2015 5:00pm
- Location: Westfield Manukau
Manukau City Accident and Medical Clinic (MCAM) and ProCare Health Ltd (PHL), along with other stakeholders, are planning a wellness expo for consumers from 14–16 April 2015.
The expo aims to improve the health and wellbeing outcomes of the population who live, work and shop in Manukau, South Auckland by:
- providing health screening for diabetes, cardio vascular disease, cervical screening, immunisations, smoking cessation, breast screening and rheumatic fever
- providing education on children’s health, woman’s health, youth health, men’s health, aged care and mental health
- linking consumers with a doctor as a result of screening outcomes
- raising the awareness of health, social and other relevant services available in the community that can contribute to their overall health and wellbeing.
There will be a range of exhibitors promoting their services as well as a fun filled programme of performances and activities over the three days. The expo will be in the Manukau Court at the back of Westfield Manukau.
If you are interested in being involved in the expo with either promotions or activities please contact Sandra Hewlett or Waiana Collier.