The February 2014 issue of Health Link North’s newsletter is now available.
Health Link North is an independent community driven organisation committed to improving health outcomes of residents of Auckland’s North Shore and the Rodney District, including South Kaipara.
In this issue:
- Waitemata District Health Board quality team offer support
- Free health services for North Shore and Rodney district residents
- Rheumatic Fever programme
- Helping breast cancer survivors through support and exercise
- Step up for the young people in New Zealand
- New field officer Epilepsy New Zealand
- Medication Safety workshop
- and much more.
Click here to read the newsletter.