FallsStop seminars on reducing harm from falls in hospital
- Event start: 20 Oct 2015 9:30am
- Event end: 23 Oct 2015 3:30pm
- Location: Various locations nationwide
FallsStop is a seminar about reducing falls in the hospital setting, designed for hospital falls champions, nursing management, and physiotherapy, gerontology and aged care representatives.
Essential HelpCare is kindly sponsoring this seminar to allow free entry.
Guest speaker Dr Anne-Marie Hill will cover various topics including:
- evidence-based positive outcomes
- patient engagement
- individualised approaches
- an overview of falls prevention work in Western Australia.
Seminars will be held between in the following DHBs:
- Waitemata, Tuesday 20 October, 9.30am–3.30pm – Awhina Centre, Waitakere Hospital
- Wellington, Wednesday 21 October, 9.30am–4pm – Nordmeyer Lecture Theatre, Wellington School of Medicine
- Hawke’s Bay, Thursday 22 October, 9.30am–3.30pm – Conference Centre, Hastings Hospital
- Canterbury, Friday 23 October, 9.30am–3.30pm – Design Lab, 17B Print Place, Middleton, Christchurch.
Attendance is limited to 100 attendees from the host and surrounding DHBs.
To register, go to: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form?EQBCT=82f8bf2a070040119875269d527b14cc or call 0800 331 332.
Download the flyer below.