Governance for the Health Quality & Safety Commission's Safe Surgery NZ programme was provided by the strategic Safe Surgery NZ advisory group.
The group had representation from across the sector, including:
- members of the Commission’s Safe Surgery NZ programme
- the Perioperative Nurses College (NZNO)
- the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- resident medical officers
- private surgical providers
- a human factors expert
- a consumer representative
- the Accident Compensation Corporation.
This group no longer meets on a regular basis – instead the Commission seeks advice from members as required.
Below are minutes from meetings of the strategic Safe Surgery NZ advisory group.
|9 October 2019||Minutes (168 KB, pdf)|
|21 November 2018||Minutes (141 KB, pdf)|
|25 July 2018||Minutes (139 KB, pdf)|
|5 April 2018||Minutes (294 KB, pdf)|
|27 November 2017||Minutes (46 KB, pdf)|
|14 September 2017||Minutes (150 KB, pdf)|
|18 May 2017||Minutes (2 MB, docx)|
|23 February 2017||Minutes (1 MB, docx)|
|24 November 2016||Minutes (206 KB, pdf)|
|1 September 2016||Minutes (4.3 MB, docx)|
|16 June 2016||Minutes (57 KB, pdf)|
|10 March 2016||Minutes (79 KB, pdf)|
|19 November 2015||Minutes (68 KB, pdf)|