Information about Child and Youth Mortality Review
One of the purposes of this brochure is to make sure that all parents and family/whānau know that information is collected about the death of every child and young person in New Zealand. It also covers the work of the CYMRC.
- Who are we?
- What do we do?
- How will we study the deaths?
- How is the information kept private?
- Where can parents go for information about the death of their child or young person?
- What is the place of parents in this system?
- What might you do if you have a complaint about how your child or family have been treated?
- Where is support available?
- How do you contact the CYMRC?