Information about the Neonatal Encephalopathy Working Group (for families)
PMMRC has updated its pamphlet about neonatal encephalopathy (NE) which is a disorder/disease in the brain of the newborn.
The pamphlet is aimed at families, and covers:
- What is neonatal encephalopathy?
- Who are we?
- What do we do?
- How is the information collected
- Confidentiality of information
- What is the place of families in the system
- What to do if you have a complaint about how you or your family have been treated
- Support is available
- How to contact the PMMRC.