Lend your voice to improve our health system
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is delighted to announce the next consumer health forum Aotearoa hui will be held on 10 November 2022, at Te Papa, Wellington.
This event will be an ‘unconference’ style hui, where participants drive what topics are discussed.
At this event you will:
- hear an update on the Commission’s consumer engagement programme work
- discuss how you want the consumer voice to influence the health system
- workshop on topics that matter to you in groups.
Date: 10 November 2022
Time: 10 am to 3 pm
Location: Oceania room, Te Papa, Wellington
Spaces are limited so register today here.
To find out more about the consumer health forum Aotearoa and sign up for updates and other events, click here.
If you have any questions about this hui or the consumer health forum Aotearoa, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 275 742.
- if you have already signed up to be part of the consumer health forum Aotearoa you are not automatically registered for this hui, so please register above if you’d like to attend
- if you are a health service provider or professional, this event is designed for consumers of health services and their whānau so please allow the limited spaces to be reserved for them, thank you.