The BMJ International Forum in the Asia Pacific region will take place at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre in Melbourne, Australia, between 10–12 September 2018.
Now in its 23rd year the BMJ International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare is a biannual gathering of health care professionals in quality improvement and patient safety. The International Forum supports and energises the movement for healthcare improvement and connects health care leaders and practitioners worldwide to improve outcomes for patients and communities.
This year’s theme is Connect, Co-create and Communicate which will explore the effective use of communication and ideas, and how these can be translated into global improvements in patient care.
With a new range of off-site experience days, new breakfast sessions and an evening networking event, Melbourne promises to deliver three days of ideas, innovation and inspiration.
The discounted partner rate is still available – don't miss the opportunity to meet and hear from international leaders who will be keynoting International Forum:
- Donald M. Berwick MD, MPP, President Emeritus and Senior Fellow, Institute for Healthcare Improvement; Former Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; USA
- Derek Feeley, CEO, President, Institute for Healthcare Improvement; USA
- Gary Kaplan, Chairman and CEO, Virginia Mason Health System; USA
- Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director, Scottish Government; Scotland
- Helen Bevan, Chief Transformation Officer, NHS Horizons; England
Click the links below for more information: