The Health Quality & Safety Commission is proud to be a New Zealand partner for the International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare 2022, which is being held in Sydney on 24–26 July.
This inspiring conference is hosted by the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) and the British Medical Journal (BMJ) and is suited to all those passionate about improving outcomes for their patients and communities.
Join the forum to:
- embrace new ideas and perspectives
- gain practical knowledge on using improvement methods for overcoming challenges
- connect with like-minded colleagues who can share how they tackle improvement in their own practice
- show your work to share learning, make connections and improve the visibility of good projects
- get energised and ready to tackle the challenges ahead of you
View the programme
The Sydney 2022 programme is now live.
Themed New horizons: Quality improvement shaping the future, the Sydney programme will ask how to tackle the important post-pandemic challenges ahead of us and will invite action.
With a choice of 40 sessions across seven content streams, you will find insight, debate and inspiration to help you drive and create sustainable change in your team and organisation.