At this webinar the Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee (PMMRC) will present perinatal and maternal mortality and morbidity data from its Fifteenth Annual Report.
The webinar will focus on PMMRC recommendations, how they can be implemented and exemplars from those who have put them into action and the difference they can have to experiences and outcomes for mothers and babies in Aotearoa New Zealand.
There will be a live question and answer session. If you would like to submit any questions in advance of the webinar, please email them to Jo.Sorasio@hqsc.govt.nz.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in maternity and neonatal care including:
- midwives (hospital and community)
- neonatal nurses
- general practitioners
- mental health service providers
- Manatū Hauora | Ministry of Health staff
- Te Whatu Ora district leaders including general managers and directors of Māori health
- chief executives and heads of departments
- colleges and maternity groups including the New Zealand College of Midwives, the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and Ngā Maia Māori Midwives ō Aotearoa.
For more information about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.