The increasing expectations of the patient have motivated health care providers to devote more time and effort to patient satisfaction and to reduce the per capita costs of health care. Providers are faced with problems such as:
- How can technology enable a positive return on investment and improvement in consumer perception of an organisation?
- How can all of this new technology impact upon the patient experience?
These are the questions this conference will discuss as well as opportunities for organisations to improve their patient experience programme through means of digital change and innovation.
Expert insights on patient experience and technology from:
- Ministry of Health
- Health Quality & Safety Commission
- Orion Health
- NZ Blood Service
- Hawke's Bay Health Consumer Council
- Bay Urology
- Waikato District Health Board
- Waitemata District Health Board
Also featuring a patients’ panel where patients will be given the chance to discuss their expectations for health care.
See the agenda at www.conferenz.co.nz/px.