Please join us for a national infection services network update.
1. Update provided by Te Whatu Ora on national clinical networks.
2. Setting the scene for why we need a national infection services network.
3. Sharing key findings from the national infection services hui held on 27 March 2023.
4. Panel discussion on the national infection services network.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is involved in the following activities of infection services in Aotearoa New Zealand, including:
- management of infectious diseases and antimicrobial stewardship
- diagnosis of infectious diseases and diagnostic stewardship
- infection prevention and control
- public health
- specialised community-based infectious diseases services
- sexual health.
There are two options for the webinar to accommodate people’s schedules:
- Thursday, 8 June 2023: 4:30–5:30 pm
- Friday, 9 June 2023: 9:00–10:00 am
For questions, please contact Nikki Grae at Nikki.Grae@hqsc.govt.nz.