Webinar: Patient deterioration domain of the Atlas of Healthcare Variation
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is hosting a webinar on Friday 21 September from 1–2pm, focusing on the patient deterioration domain of the Atlas of Healthcare Variation.
The webinar will introduce the domain, discuss the key findings and highlight areas for further investigations and quality improvement.
- Catherine Gerard, evaluation manager at the Commission, will talk about how the patient deterioration domain was developed, the indicators and key findings.
- Dr Alex Psirides, clinical lead for the Commission's patient deterioration programme, will discuss implications of the key findings.
- There will be an opportunity for participants to ask questions about the domain and share their thoughts.
- receive an overview of the patient deterioration domain
- understand the key findings for establishing the domain
- explore implications and areas for further investigation and quality improvement.
This webinar is open to clinicians from the health sector, particularly those based in hospitals, and anyone with an interest in the Atlas of Healthcare Variation. Please feel free to forward this event to members of your teams and networks.