In this issue (attached below):
Quality and safety improvement
- Commission mental health and addiction quality improvement programme
- The latest Open for leadership awards go to...
- Open4Results: Reducing Harm from Falls programme – five years on
- April Falls – photo competition results!
- Antimicrobial resistance report a timely reminder
- Pressure injury prevention & management guide launched
Reporting and commentary
- National patient experience survey: Results for patients treated in February 2017
- Evaluation of the Advance Care Planning programme
- Increasing patient engagement in healthcare service design: a qualitative evaluation of a co-design programme in New Zealand
- Te Ara Whakapiri updated – guidance for the last days of life
- Vacancy: senior portfolio manager
- Refreshed look for the Commission website
- Upcoming events calendar 2017
- Workshops: Developing clinical leadership for quality and safety
- Perinatal and Maternal Mortality Review Committee annual conference: Timing is everything
- Advance care planning: What matters to you for your future care?
- Perioperative Mortality Review Committee/Safe Surgery NZ 2017 workshop
- International Forum on Quality & Safety in Healthcare
- APAC Forum