Health Quality & Safety Commission e-update, Issue 54 online now
The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 15 August–4 September 2016 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Lifting the lid on death and dying: New Zealand's first national advance care planning forum
- Sir Andrew Dillon on the nature of variation
- ACP forum: Call for posters
- Deadline extended for Whakakotahi applications
- Call for nominations for the maternal morbidity regional review panels
- Reducing Harm from Falls programme evaluation
- Issue 5 of Focus on Falls out now
- Co-design programme begins in October
- Seeking examples of patient information resources
- Changes to the deteriorating patient programme team
- Anaesthetic technicians to audit team engagement during checklist sign out
- Free regional workshops with Professor Cliff Hughes
- Get your thinking caps on for our exciting Patient Safety Week competitions!