The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 16 September–16 October 2016 is now available online.
In this issue:
- SNOMED conference – the global language of health care
- Everyone needs to have a conversation about death and dying
- Deadline extended for advance care planning (ACP) national forum poster submissions
- Management of the ACP programme and training
- Consumer reports from the 2016 APAC Forum
- Vicki Culling awarded a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust fellowship
- Commission celebrates infection prevention work in International Infection Prevention Week
- Surgical site infection orthopaedic report
- Commission's falls prevention work profiled at international forum
- Inaugural hip fracture registry annual report released
- Supporting World Osteoporosis Day on 20 October 2016
- Developing a national approach to the measurement and reporting of pressure injuries
- Update on the patient deterioration programme.