The latest issue of the Health Quality & Safety Commission's e-update for the period of 7–27 November 2016 is now available online.
In this issue:
- Patient Safety Week a hit once again
- Report shows rise in ophthalmology events
- New report shows improved patient care
- Falls programme results to be published in the New Zealand Medical Journal
- Journal article profiles fracture liaison service
- Antibiotic Awareness Week a reminder to use antibiotics with care
- Global patient safety challenge – medication safety.