Hear powerful short talks delivered by innovators from health and related fields at 2016 APAC Forum
After a successful launch at last year's APAC Forum, InSight talks are back. InSight is a series of rapid-fire short talks, which are complementary with APAC Forum registration (however event organisers, Ko Awatea, do warn that spaces are limited so you need to book).
InSight will offer viewers a short, powerful dose of ideas, information and inspiration. The speakers are innovators from all walks of life. And their talks are designed to get you thinking about how you can replicate their ideas and success in your own health care setting.
The InSight speakers, who will present at the upcoming APAC Forum in Sydney (12–14 September), have been released. They include:
- Junaid Bajwa, executive director of Healthcare Services for MSD, UK
- Professor John Fraser, pre-eminent intensivist from The Price Charles and St Anderw's War Memorial Hospitals, Australia
- Chris Darwin, conservationist and great-great grandson of Charle's Darwin, Australia
- Nwando Olayiwola, multi-award winning physician from University of California, USA
- Jim Collins, leadership coach and author, USA
- Johnathan Lancaster, chief medical officer of Myriad Genetics, USA
For more information about InSight or the APAC Forum programme please visit: http://koawatea.co.nz/apac-forum/.