Nominations now open for Ko Awatea excellence awards
Recognising individuals, teams and organisations who are improving health and care.
All over the world there are individuals, teams and organisations determined to innovate, transform and improve our systems for the betterment of the health and wellbeing of our populations and we are here to celebrate them.
The Ko Awatea excellence in health improvement awards provide the perfect opportunity to acknowledge and celebrate excellence in health innovation and quality improvement on an international basis. Nominations are now open. Entry to the Excellence Awards is open to individuals, teams and organisations who are proud of the work they, or their colleagues, have undertaken in transforming and improving health and care.
The awards ceremony will be held as part of the APAC Forum gala dinner on the evening of Tuesday 13 September 2016 at Sydney’s spectacular Doltone House overlooking Sydney harbour.
For more detailed information about the awards, their categories, and how to submit a nomination please see the Ko Awatea website: http://koawatea.co.nz/apac-forum/excellence-awards/.
Individual award categories are:
- leading sustained quality improvement
- assuring quality of health care standards
- outstanding leadership in quality improvement
Team/Organisation award categories are:
- citizens at the centre of service re-design and delivery
- developing a flexible and sustainable workforce
- improving patient safety
- promoting clinical research and application to practice
- working seamlessly across organisations.