The countdown is on. In less than a week's time, an expected 1500 health and improvement experts, clinicians, policy makers, and frontline teams from nearly 30 countries will convene for the 5th APAC Forum in Sydney.
There is still time to register, but some sessions are reaching capacity.
In addition to the 120+ inspirational speakers coming down-under, the APAC Forum boasts a lively, interactive exhibition space. In a conference that incites innovation and deliberate improvement, it is perhaps no surprise that this year's exhibition space is set to be an engaging one.
Here's a sneak peek at what's going on in the APAC Forum 2016 Exhibition:
- Exhibitors, KM&T, will fast track improvement science with the billy cart race
- Take a walk through the human mind (literally!) with Western Sydney Health's inflatable 'brainarium' in recognition of Dementia Awareness Month
- Consider things from a patient's perspective in the interactive shared experience zone
- Recharge your phone and yourself with a restorative 'micro-pause' in the mindfulness zone
- Purchase your favourite speakers' latest book at the book stop
- Take the time to interact with the people behind the APAC Forum at the Ko Awatea stand
- Visit one of our 27 health and care exhibitors, many of which are featuring interactive products or services at their booths
- Research, connect and discover solutions in the digital poster gallery
- Listen to short, sharp, oral presentations in the exhibition marketplace
- Or just grab a barista coffee and chat with your colleagues!
The APAC Forum offers so much more than the outstanding sessions listed in the programme. It creates an incredible buzz within the health care industry. Please feel free to pass this information on to your colleagues so they don't miss the opportunity to be inspired at the APAC Forum and be part of the improvement movement too.
Special offer: Access intensive session only
Want to be part of the biggest health improvement conference to hit NSW but don't have the time or budget to attend all three days? Then take a look at Ko Awatea's special offer allowing access to the intensives on Monday 12 September for just AUD $750. Read more about this offer.