This event was held on 24 November 2021.
If you would like to know when our next event will be, register to the consumer health forum Aotearoa below or reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 275 742. There will be no charge for this call.
Thank you to everyone who attended.
The draft agenda is available to view here.
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is delighted to announce the first consumer health forum Aotearoa hui will be held on 24 November 2021 via Zoom.
At this hui, you can give feedback on:
- the code of expectations
- the shaping of the consumer health forum and what it needs to be successful
- what you want to be included in future hui agendas
- ensuring diverse and often unheard voices can contribute to shaping the future health system.
- If you have already signed up to be in the consumer health forum Aotearoa you are not automatically registered for this hui. Please register above if you’d like to come along.
- If you are a health services provider or professional, this event is designed for consumers of health services and their whānau so please allow the limited spaces to be reserved for them. Thank you.
If you have any questions about this hui or the consumer health forum Aotearoa, please email email@example.com.
Why we use the term ‘consumer’
‘Consumer’ can refer to an individual citizen, member of a community, patient, family and whānau, person with lived experience of health services or tangata whai ora. This is not an exhaustive list, and the Health Quality & Safety Commission recognises that different groups and communities use a range of terms. For consistency, we use ‘consumer’. The term resonates with some communities, but not others and we also recognise this.