This event was held on 7 April 2022.
If you would like to know when our next event will be, register to the consumer health forum Aotearoa below or reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 275 742. There will be no charge for this call.
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is delighted to announce the next consumer health forum Aotearoa hui will be held on 7 April 2022 via Zoom.
At this second forum you can:
- hear more about the health reforms
- hear consumer and whānau perspectives on te huarahi ki pae ora | the journey to healthy futures
- discuss how consumer health forums can influence the future of the health system
- have your say on what you would like future hui agendas to include.
Date: 7 April 2022
Time: 9:30 am–1:30 pm
Location: online via Zoom
To find out more about the consumer health forum Aotearoa and sign up for updates and other events, click here.
- if you have already signed up to be part of the consumer health forum Aotearoa you are not automatically registered for this hui, so please register above if you’d like to attend
- if you are a health service provider or professional, this event is designed for consumers of health services and their whānau so please allow the limited spaces to be reserved for them, thank you.
If you have any questions about this hui or the consumer health forum Aotearoa, please email email@example.com.
Why we use the term ‘consumer’
‘Consumer’ can refer to an individual citizen, member of a community, patient, family and whānau, person with lived experience of health services or tangata whai ora. This is not an exhaustive list, and the Health Quality & Safety Commission recognises that different groups and communities use a range of terms. For consistency, we use ‘consumer’. The term resonates with some communities, but not others and we also recognise this.