Governance for the Health Quality & Safety Commission's Infection Prevention & Control (IPC) programme is provided by the Strategic IPC Advisory Group (SIPCAG).
The group has representation from across the sector, including:
- members of the Commission’s IPC programme
- the Ministry of Health Healthcare Associated Infections Governance Group
- the Accident Compensation Corporation
- the IPC Nurses College
- the Australasian Society for Infectious Diseases
- consumer representatives.
SIPCAG meets quarterly in February, May, August and November. Below are minutes from meetings of the group.
|4 April 2019||Minutes (DRAFT)|
|30 January 2019||Minutes|
|3 October 2018||Minutes|
|20 March 2018||Minutes|
|9 November 2017||Minutes|
|3 August 2017||Minutes|
|11 May 2017||Minutes|
|2 February 2017||Minutes|
|25 October 2016||Minutes|
|30 August 2016||Minutes|
|4 May 2016||Minutes|
|10 February 2016||Minutes|
|4 November 2015||Minutes|