We want discussion to be as free and open as possible, but please be aware that we have the right to decide if we think our independent values are being breached. To protect our online community we require everyone to maintain the same standard of friendly discussion. This means comments are moderated using the following discussion rules:
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
- Do not submit defamatory comments.
- Do not submit comments containing someone else’s copyright material.
- Do not otherwise submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive. This includes comments that are offensive to others with regards to religion, gender, nationality or other personal characteristic.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.