Use the shared goals of care form to document:
- who you spoke to and who else was present (either in person or on the phone)
- what the person and/or whānau understand about the person's current situation and what might happen
- the prognosis shared
- the patient's/resident's priorities and concerns
- any other relevant information you learnt during the conversation.
Mark the relevant shared goals of care on the form.
Share this with the person and whānau.
- Shared goals of care form
- Shared goals of care factsheet for: