Welcome to the new iteration of the Health Quality & Safety Commission’s health system quality dashboard.
In this new version, we have:
- brought a range of measures together in one place
- increased the dimensions of information available
- clarified how to interpret the data
- made it easier and quicker to find the data you need
- changed how we show equity by creating equity tabs for each domain
- in partnership with Te Tumu Whakarae, developed a new specific Māori Health Equity Report, using distinct data
- created a tab of quality priorities at national level. This will help users generate actionable insights with our newest product, ‘Quality Alerts’, once available
- a new clean front page allows easy access to each of these via a specific tile.
As a quality improvement organisation, we have undertaken a redesign of the dashboard based on plan‒do‒study‒act methodology and are looking to improve continuously.
Please email any questions, comments or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to understand the health system quality dashboard (423KB, pdf)
- Do’s and Don’ts of using the Commission’s health system quality dashboard (141KB, pdf)
Health system quality dashboard
If you are unable to see the dashboard below, please check that pop-ups and scripts are enabled in your browser. If you are still unable to see the dashboard, please go directly to the Tableau website.
How to use the dashboard
Download a copy of the accessible transcript (51KB, docx)
- Frequently asked questions (439KB, pdf)
- Terminology (1.8MB, pptx)
- Data dictionary working file (946KB, xls)
Thank you to everyone who is working towards better and more equitable health outcomes for New Zealanders. Specifically, we would like to thank all those who helped to develop this dashboard:
Thank you to everyone who is working towards better and more equitable health outcomes for New Zealanders.
Specifically, we would like to thank all those who helped to develop this dashboard: